RE: Under Twenty One

I share both your feelings.  I am twenty.  Had tickets before I thought
of the 21 and up thing.  I even tried to call John Entwistle in St Louis
tonight, but the club manager wouldn't let me speak to anyone, not that
they would have made an exception anyways.  I did get to hear some
drumming in the phone as the band set up.  Excitement.  But no show.

sad,

eric

Guys, I'm 23 but people tell me I look 14.  I was even there with my MOM and
nobody carded me.  Who knows, maybe if you'd given it a try . . .