Re: New to the list...

Steve, re:

>Also,  I'm devastated that I may have missed Entwistle if he played
>Philadelphia.

Welcome to the "list" and find comfort to know that John hasn't played Philly
yet... Although there is no Philly date in the schedule! Actually, they
played in Lancaster (The Amish are big Who fans), but will probably play
Philly on the way back East towards the latter half or end of March/Begin of
April. Stay tuned to THIS channel for all the news...

>I've seen mention of John's Web page - what's the URL?

http://www.eden.com/~theox

-wf