Re: Who? vs. Zep

>Gee, I wish Green had done more. That's a great loss to music...
>Anyway, I remember hearing Beck Bogart and Appice, and thinking that Zep was
>in trouble.

Hope you get to check out the 2CD set Peter Green's Fleetwood Mac - Live on
The BBC.  It's a 2-CD set that came out as an import last year & is due out
in the states sometime soon.
   BBA would have,could have been a monster, but something happened ( to
Beck? A car accident ?), & Tim & Carmine went on to Cactus.

BTW, as great as Live At Leeds is, the boots of that period are even better!

best, GaryM?