Re: JAE CD

Tom, re:

>	I didn't listen to the CD but again, I thought the cover art was apt
>(JAE's marble-statued head falling off the Acropolis).  JAE wrote only
>three of the songs, and from my understanding JAE doesn't sing on many of
the tracks.  I forget the precise count.

You're slipping my friend! John wrote 4 of the songs, which, coincidentally,
are the ones from "The Rock" that the band is playing live: "Bridges Under
The Water", "Love Doesn't Last", "Life After Love" and "Last Song". And,
unfortunately, John doesn't add any vocals to the album. Henry is an
excellent vocalist (he reminded me of Russ Ballard at first), and it takes a
little getting used to at first, but with subsequent plays...

wf