Re: JAE CD

-- [ From: Thomas G. Farrell Jr. * EMC.Ver #2.10P ] --

NP:  Zeppelin, "Jennings Farm Blues"

Amira,
	RE:  JAE's Tour Book and CD.  I got a look at the tour book this
weekend.... I liked the cover, and <Name withheld to protect the
innocent>'s typesetting was superb.  The Fan Liaison needs some serious
help, though.
	I didn't listen to the CD but again, I thought the cover art was apt
(JAE's marble-statued head falling off the Acropolis).  JAE wrote only
three of the songs, and from my understanding JAE doesn't sing on many
of the tracks.  I forget the precise count.
	I'm sure someone with the CD (and you know who you are) can provide
more precise information for you.
	Every good wish--Tom Farrell