Is Face Dances shitty?

Hey there WHO---->files,

I just couldn't sleep tonight so I thought I'd write in which I do little
of and very rarely since I have little time with school and other things
going on in my life. WFANG I appreciate the info on JAE. Please write me
privately about what's going on concerning JAE coming to Florida since I
don't have a lot of time or patience sometimes to read the digest.
Now, on to bigger and better things. :)
Face Dances....Why do you guys put that album down so much? Yes I've been
on this list for about I'd say 2 or more years and I've heard all the
arguments. So now I'd like to point out some things I don't think I've
heard before about this album. First case: the LP version came with an
awesome poster. case 2: the way in which that album was recorded kicks
ass!. Roger's vocals never sounded better...Pete sounded great in terms of
voice and JAE sounded great. Pete's guitar kicked serious ass....John's
Bass was heavy and crisp sounding...Pete's keyboard stuff and Bundrick
stuff was cool sounding.
Many songs on that album  appeal to ME in many ways just by the sound. I
mean just listen to DID YOU STEAL MY MONEY...the voices coming out all over
the place from speaker to speaker was incredible! Another Tricky
Day....Kicks ass. Why? Well the way pete wrote it was cool. I mean I'm no
writer but I think Pete's wordplay on this album is incredible. I think
Pete got very negative about Face Dances because all the fans thought the
album wasn't that great maybe because it wasn't the next Who's Next. Maybe
it was because it wasn't loud enough. Maybe it was because it wasn't
Negative enough. Who Knows? BTW...When's this BILL SZYMCZYK going to do
another Who album because I'm ready to hear more from this producer guy.
And just for you recording freaks on this list, I goto a recording arts
school called FULL SAIL. It kicks ass but is very hard. Anyone here ever
heard of it? It's in Orlando, FL.

All I know is I like the album and want to hear of others on this list who
like it and why?

Sorry for the long ramble.....

P.S. If you have comments direct them to the list and especially me
personally as I don't always have time to read my Digest.

Thank you,
and....................have a nice day and smile :D

JEFF Schotland
keith@magicnet.net