ev and mike watt

>>From: hailhail@golden.net (Steve T. Glosnek)

>>I have a Pearl Jam bootleg where Mike Watt (of Firehose) joins the band
>>during the encore and they play a very interesting version of Baba
>>O'Riley.  It's great to see that two die hard fans like Eddie
>>Vedder and Mike Watt are exposing Who tunes to a whole new generation
>>of potential fans.

      steve,
      what show is this?  i have a few versions of pearljam doing baba but
      i don't think watt was with them.

      did you catch any pj shows this year?  a few times eddie and the
      fastbacks did moon's "girl's eyes".  i think i was the only one in
      the general vicinity that recognized it.

      -k
      "...open the fridge, now i know what life's worth"