Hello & Supper Club Tape

Hi there folks.  I'm new to this mail-list (and relatively new to the
net I have to confess), but I'm an "old" Who fan, having seen them live
about 6 or 7 times - none with KM unfortunately.

The first time I saw them was in Buffalo Dec 4 '79. This had the
distinction of being the night after "Cincinnati"  and the papers were
all full of bs about this callous band that played on despite the  dead
fans - of course the band didn't know at that point.  I was lucky enough
to have won front row centre tickets from a Toronto radio station - what
an introduction!!  Come to think of it that show opened with a
stage-wide screen doing excerpts from the just-released "Quad" movie -
ironic that I may see the same thing for the last time I see them live
this year.  As for effects of the tragedy from the night before on the
band, not too much in evidence except Roger kept forgetting the words in
a lot of songs - still an awesome show!

 After the '89 tour, I figured that was it for seeing them - time to
just enjoy the albums and video-tapes.  Imagine then my shock to read
over the last week that not only did they get together live, but they
were live on this side of the Atlantic - and I missed it completely!
Thank god they're coming back for a tour.  I know it's been asked on
here before, but I too want to know whether they're stopping in Toronto,
if anyone hears.

Also, I'm interested in these references to Shout on a Supper Club
tape.  Where can I get a copy of this tape? - (apologies if this is old
news).

Finally - happy to report my 11 year old daughter's favorite song is...
Pinball Wizard - (ever since I took her to "Tommy" on stage in Toronto
last year - she also thought Tommy was "way better" than Donny Osmond in
Joseph & Tech Dreamcoat she saw a week later with "MY WIFE").  Pretty
good taste for an 11 year old eh?   Genetic perhaps??