No Subject

Cathy37867@aol.com wrote:

>It's nice to be back on the list after a year's absence. Was ecstatic to grab
>my tickets for Who's Quadrophenia at the Tacoma Dome Oct. 14. Sixth row
>center! Are the tickets as exhorbitant everywhere else? $50 plus service fee
>for the Tacoma show.

It could be worse - tix for the MSG shows were $65 + handling. Don't complain,
it was worth every penny. I'd pay the same to see it all over again (and
probably will when then come to Philly & NJ). Don't miss this tour.

>Does anyone have a set list they'd care to post (my apologies if this has
>already happened and I missed it).

At MSG, they played Quad + Behind Blue Eyes, Won't Get Fooled Again (just Pete
& Roger), Magic Bus, & Naked Eye (with Roger on acoustic). They substituted
Substitute for Magic Bus/Naked eye on some of the dates. Never more than 4
additional songs tho

Steve

Delivery Priority: Normal
Delivery Report:   Basic