Daltrey @ Univ of South Fla (Tampa)

     I've confirmed the following info for Roger's lecture at USF in
Tampa:

     Date:  October 15 (Tues)
     Time:  8:00 pm
     Cost:  Free !?
     Tickets will be distributed tomorrow (Monday).  I have a friend in

     Tampa going to get a few for me - so hopefully this will work out.
     Anyone recall the date of the lecture out west?  Maybe Roger is
doing
     this in conjunction with the Fall tour?  Or maybe he wants to see
the
     states twice in a year???

     Jeff Winterich
     jwinteri@harris.com
     Melbourne, FL

Jeff,

You might want to double check that confirmation.  Roger's other
lecture/concert in LA has been cancelled and the band is playing Tacoma
on the 14th.  Which means he would have to fly across the country the
day after playing back to back shows, do a lecture/concert, and fly
back across the country to play two more back to back shows in San
Jose.  Seems like a lot of work for Roger.  I would think he would want
as many days off between shows as possible, Quad is pretty rough on the
vocal cords.

Bruce