Daltrey @ Univ of South Fla (Tampa)

     I've confirmed the following info for Roger's lecture at USF in Tampa:

     Date:  October 15 (Tues)
     Time:  8:00 pm
     Cost:  Free !?
     Tickets will be distributed tomorrow (Monday).  I have a friend in
     Tampa going to get a few for me - so hopefully this will work out.
     Anyone recall the date of the lecture out west?  Maybe Roger is doing
     this in conjunction with the Fall tour?  Or maybe he wants to see the
     states twice in a year???

     Jeff Winterich
     jwinteri@harris.com
     Melbourne, FL

     PS>  As far as the list goes - I personally find it amusing that the
     culprits of exasperating non-Who talk couldn't stand the digest format
     and stormed out of this list to form a "new one".  The rest of us
     digesters have had to suffer through that bs for quite a while.  I was
     quiet about it (list wise) but I just couldn't resist mentioning it
     here.  So as far as non-digest vs digest for this list - if Paul can
     swing it - cool.  I hope this list remains alive and kicking for many
     moons :)