New Who List...

Hey all! Too much of anything, is just too much for me...

There is a NEW Who list now available, both in a Digest and non-digest
format, NO rules... It went up very quickly and it works great--many of us
(who you all know very well...) are having a LOT of fun! Our host, Scott S.
has been very generous to create a new list, which we, the members can decide
how we want it to work, etc. Hopefully, in a short time, there will be more
features (ie a Who chat room) that we can all have fun with... I think you'll
all like what you see. And if you don't, feel free to unsubscribe...

You're all welcome to subscribe and it's easy!

For the non-Digest: