LIFEHOUSE: The next big Who Revival Project?

So now, the first and third of the Who's major mega-projects have been revived
in recent years (Tommy and Quadrophenia).

Now, isn't it time to finally finish Lifehouse and hit the road?

I'm sure many other people have already done this, but I have always wondered
what "Lifehouse" would have been like had it ever been completed.  Even though
"Who's Next" was only half of what "Lifehouse" would have been, it is still one
of my all time favorites, and I always wondered what the other half of Lifehouse
would have beeb like.

So during my college years (1980-1981!), I culled together songs that Townsend
specifically mentioned as being written for Lifehouse.  Then I rounded up all
the records these songs had
been scattered to, listened to the lyrics, speculated on some possible
storylines based on Townsend's musings, interweaving
storylines centered around Townsend's main ideas of the cosmic chord, music
bringing us together, rebellion, betrayal by the new bosses, and the continuing
search for the big chord, etc.

>From this I created a setlist of all the confirmed "lifehouse" songs
arranged in
such an order that appeared to tell a story (and sounded musically good too!),
and created
a compilation tape from it that stands sort of as my version of Lifehouse.  I
hardly ever need to listen to "who's next" anymore! - this is just so much
better.   There are many possible variations on the Lifehouse theme, but
these songs seem to flow together fairly well, but I would really like to
get people's feedback and ideas, particularly if you've come up with your
own arrangements.
I know there were around 36 songs written for the prject so this must
stand as an incomplete rendition.  Anyway, if you have a little time and
these albums, why not throw the songs together in this order and give a
list.  What do you think?

                    LIFEHOUSE

        SONG                       (source)

                    (side 1)
Pure and Easy                  Odds and Sodds
Baba O'Riley                   Who's Next
Getting in Tune                Who's Next
When I was a Boy               Who's Missing (b-side)
Let's See Action               Hooligans
Bargain                        Who's Next
Going Mobile                   Who's Next
Mary                           Scoop (Townsend Demo Album)
Love Ain't for Keeping         Who's Next
Long Live Rock                 Odds and Sods
Too Much of Anything           Odds and Sods

                       (side 2)
Pure and Easy (reprise)        Who Came First (Townsend solo)
Relay                          Hooligans
Time is Passing                Who Came First (Townsend Solo)
Put the Money Down             Odds and Sods
The Naked Eye                  Odds and Sods
Won't get Fooled Again         Who's Next
I Don't even Know Myself       Two's Missing (B-side)
Behind Blue Eyes               Who's Next
Join Together                  Hooligans
The Song is Over               Who's Next

Some other speculations:  The seeker sounds very much like other
Lifehouse-type music although it is earlier.  "Water" shows up on many of
the songlists from 1971 concwerts with heavy Lifehouse material.