Re: Subject: UK Quad, very simple very easy

Ian, re:

>> Just called my old IOW buddies at Sprockets in MI and they currently HAVE
 copies of the UK Quad for $30! Phone # is (313) 284-2212.  And Fang, you
 better not be full of <Kirk>, or you can go <Bones> yourself.  :)

"Kirk"?? "Bones"??? Why thems fightin' words partner! :) If you don't behave
yourself, I'll <censored> with Davey13! Tell you what, if you're unhappy with
your purchase, *I'LL* buy if from you. My wife wants a decent copy of the CD
for her car. And, I never minded have several copies of anything that's
good...

>> Also, Sprockets was just solicited yesterday about the IOW CD (press
 release and all) and they FINALLY are confident that they will have
 copies at the end of this month.  They will call me upon it's arrival.
 Supposedly it's seven tracks plus all of Tommy.

THAT seems a bit quick. The remixing is completed, however...

<censored>

And, we all know that Sprockets has...

<censored>

So there you <censored>!