Re: CA Pete Tix

Lauren, re:

>On a separate note, I've been calling in every favor I've earned in the past
>ten years.  If they come through and I end up with extras at some point, I
>want them to go to fans.  Email me with your name, phone #s, and why you
deserve them.

You didn't specify how may words you'd like their "essay" to be...

                         Why I deserve to go, by White Fang

I deserve to see Pete Townshend because I've been a good boy. I take the
garbage out for my mum and spend at least 5 minutes a night on my homework.
People like me 'cause I say nice things to them, even though sometimes I just
don't mean it. Last year, I helped a little girl who fell off her bicycle, so
that should be worth some points, too!