New Pete CD exists, official!Sun Dec 7 13:25:10 PST 1997

Well, I went to BestBuy to get the new Pete Hits CD. First mistake, going
to BestBuy instead of supporting local CD shop owners, second mistake
actually expecting to get a copy of the CD. They didn't have it, nor any
signage boasting of the new Who remasters, in fact the general tone was
one of, "I'm not sure who he is/I'm not sure we're going to carry it." I
went to a locally owned shop and, viola, there it was. I did go to the
bargain bin at Best Buy and I did find the Rykodisc version of Who Came
First for $3.99, so it wasn't a total loss...
Eddie