Upcoming Quad

>do it?  And I have a hard time believing that a full multi-media show was
>what the Who had in mind when they recorded one of the most cerebral pieces
>ever done in '73 - and back then, who wanted anything besides the 4 of them

No doubt. It sounds like a cop-out to say that the huge band concept is
particularly suited to PLAYING the SONGS from "Quad". Who can argue that the
meat of that, and every Who album (at least pre-'76), was in the guys' and
their guest piano player (Nicky Hopkins, Chris Stainton, etc.) playing of
the songs. '73-'74 live "Quad" sounds great (what I've heard), although the
taped stuff gets in the way. I imagine they'll get orchestras to play this
stuff for Hyde Park.