Quad elsewhere

	If anybody finds out about other Quad tour dates besides the Hyde
park thing please post it ASAP.  If I'm going to drown myself in debt to
see the Who only one time, I'd prefer to see a show with just them and
not all the guest stars.
	And if special ticket arrengements are being made for the Naked
 Eye fan club (which I haven't had a chance to join), then why don't we
get some special arrangement?
 I'm afraid I'll order some tickets from
Mastercard tomorrow and then find out there's going to be a US show or
that if I would have waited I could have got a better deal through some
arrangement with the rest of you guys online.   This is all happening too
fast.  (Although I guess we've known about this for a while now.)

Shanon Dell                     |
Radio/Television Department     |
University of Montana           |
tommy@selway.umt.edu            |