Re: coolsuckinglifeblowingetcetc

Jay, re:

>I had heard that Slit Skirts was a new remix, but it doesn't sound different
to me.

Actually it is. Check out the cymbals and the "extra" ending, that to me at
least, is pointless. My problem with it is that the vocals sound a bit flat
compared the rest of the CD...

>> if a few of me could tell me what you're wearing, I can hunt you down.

I'll be wearing a white sweatshirt with an 11x17 of Pete w/"Odorono" (from
the "Sell Out" cover) on the front and an 11x11 of the UK "Keep On Working"
picture sleeve on the back, on Friday night... I haven't yet decided what to
"make" for a new sweat for Saturday, so I may use the Australian"Sell Out"
sweat as a backup... So if you find me, I'll intro you to everyone else...

>>I'm not too thrilled with a 20 piece band...

I disagree with some of the comments on this... I'd like to hear "live Quad"
with horns and such...

-wf