Re: Whosferquad

then Gary said:
>  There's no mention of a tour, but "world premiere" almost implies there
>will be others.

        Firstly, yes Amira from what I've heard, Clapton is headling this
event and the Who are under him. I can't imagine the fans of all these
different performers sitting patiently through all the other acts to get to
Who they want to see. I wonder if Who fans will treat Alanis as they treated
Joan Jett and the B-52's when they opened for the Who in Orlando... YIKES!
        I too noticed it being a 'world premiere' and maybe with that they
are leaving the door open for more shows. That would be great. But perhaps
they mean it more along the lines of premiering it to the world as they gear
up for Quad the remaster and Quad the stage show. I'm sure there will be a
home video etc. etc. I just have a vision of the home video of the PPV being
like the Knebworth show with only 2 or 3 songs by each performer. I'd like
to think  the Who will release their set by itself and complete with the
hype, the first live Quad... to maybe go along with the first complete early
Tommy?