Re: English boys?...

>Does Tim or any other English list member have an idea why
>there is so little input onto the Who Digest from the Brits?.

I'm not Henry VIII, [eye yam, eye yam] (though I feel about the same at the
moment--both dead and dusty) but the Who were always more popular in the U.S.
than in the homeland, even when they were at their peak.  As were most of the
British groups, the English kids on the whole preferring Yank bands and
soloists.  That's the historical perspective.

Let's not forget that on average, they don't have anywhere near the computer
access we  spoiled Americans take for granted.  A PC in the house?  Or two?
 Not bloody likely.
You know why they have such great postal service? (2 or 3 delivers a day!)
 Because it's easier to send a letter than count on the phone lines.  And you
know what a lousy line does to net access....

Mick Noland