Re: Coolwalking...

Gary, re:

>I can only offer kudos for this effort: the tunes sound rich and clear to
>me. I notice no production or other major changes save for those already
>noted on the list.

I'm not Lon Chaney, Jr. but... the only 2 tracks I noticed no change on are
"Rough Boys" (which needs it---way too shrill for my ears) and "Give Blood".
Some effort was made on "A Little Is Enough" as it's Pete's favorite song...
other little things like restored cymbals are noticable throughout... "Street
In The City" has some more ambiance around the vocals, etc...

>>As a noted member of the list might say, hMMM.........

Actually, there's a story behind "hMMM..." way back in the dark ages of the
Prodigy Star Trek BBS, there was a pompous "moral majority" type that thought
my friends and I were "the work of the devil". We found him on a few other
BBS', preaching the sight of Mary at Medajugejie (sp?) and attempting to
suduce young girls in some sort of wanabee "modeling agency", where he signed
off on his posts, "Dr. MMM". Apparently the MMM stood for some Bull<Picard>
like "Management", "Motivation", M....", so we picked up on the "hMMM" in
most of our posts and it really PO'd him off... But... that's the way it
goes...

So... there you have it...

-wf

-wf