re: Chris's Trek Dialog (pt 3)

Tinkle, I mean Hinkle (stuck backspace key again!), re:

>>Oh boy, you've really "thrashed" me this time, haven't you.  I'm so
humbled.  Check your facts, Richie.  I didn't write that "MCA Ditty";
someone else did.  Now who's the fool?

I'm not an expatriate, but... to answer your question... You are, and always
will be. Next to the word "fool" in my dictionary has some loser standing next
to a "former" bridge in Japan...  Your "state of mind" is so simple. Once
again, you are missing the slow boat... If your "intent" is to win a "war of
words" with me, you're in the wrong race. If you would like me to continue
drawing attention to your stupidity, that's up to you...

Now, here's what I'd like to know...

As a former American, did you run away from home due to:

a) molested by your father
b) committed a crime that you've "escaped" justice from
c) just plain stupid
d) all of the above

Hope this helps... (although it never seems to...)

-wf