Re: Pure Rock Theatre ????s

Dan, re:

>1.  Do your copies list "My Generation" as the last track...and it's not
>there?

I'm not Darryl Strawberry, but... not there...

>2.  Is the introduction lifted off of "Accept No Substitute" or vice-versa?

Haven't really noticed, but I don't think so...

>3.  Are the versions of "Happy Jack" and "I'm A Boy" from the Leeds
University concert (along with "Substitute", of course)?

Yes. From what I understand, this boot was "prepared" before the new "Leeds"
was released...

>4.  Are there annoying bits of what I call "tape rub" throughout the songs
>from "Tommy" (about 1 or 2 per track)?

"Tape rub"??? ie dropouts??? There are some sound variations...

>5.  Is that version of "Summertime Blues" THE BEST you've ever heard, or
what?

Personally, I'm sick of the song. At this point, I only listen to the studio
version...

>6.  Is it in my head, or do we really need that AWFUL sounding version of "A
Quick One" on that disc?

The "intro" is interesting, but this "awful" version does throw the CD into a
different "tailspin"...

>>(thanks for the "hook-up", WFang!),

Anytime...

-wf