Hyde Park

LONDON (Reuter) - Bob Dylan, Eric Clapton and rock legends from ``The
Who'' are to headline the biggest rock concert in London's Hyde Park
for 20 years, organizers announced Tuesday.

Crowds of up to 150,000 people are expected for the June 29 concert,
with Pete Townshend and Roger Daltrey of the 1960s' British band The
Who performing the rock opera Quadrophenia.

Daltrey said: ``It's a bit like going to the dentist but it will be
great fun and no one plays our music better than us or him (pointing to
Townshend).''

The concert will be in support of the Princes' Trust, set up by
heir-to-the-throne Prince Charles to help young people.

Townshend, describing its impact, told reporters: ``I met a group of
kids in Covent Garden the other day who were musicians. And one of them
said 'We are in a band and we're trying to do melodies.'

``I asked them how they got going and they said they got a grant from
the Prince's Trust.''

    Reuters/Variety