Re: acoustic show

Kevin Winn suggested ("In no particular order"):

>They're All In Love
>Blue Red & Grey
>How Many Friends
>I'm One
>Substitute
>Sunrise
>Gettin' In Tune
>Bargain
>Sally Simpson
>Go To The Mirror
>Amazing Journey/Sparks
>Magic Bus
>One Life's Enough
>A Man Is A Man
>Drowned
>Pure & Easy
>Relay
>Mary Anne With The Shaky Hands
>I Can't Reach You
>Behind Blue Eyes
>WGFA

Although a few songs here have been played regularly, like WGFA and
Substitute, this is a pretty good list.  The only ones I'd be inclined to
delete would be Behind Blue Eyes and Magic Bus.  Just off the top of my head,
I'd replace them with So Sad About Us and a JAE song such as Had Enough (or
maybe Another Tricky Day and Don't Let Go The Coat).  Also, I might prefer a
different pair to represent Quad.  Would anyone be particularly interested in
hearing 1996 acoustic versions of some of the newly released songs like Early
Morning Cold Taxi, Melancholia, or Jaguar?

Also, Mark Leaman wrote:

>It's hard for me to disagree with you here, except for one little thing. If
it was a mix of
>old and new, people would surely say that it's an imitation of Unledded
(UnWhoed). All
>old music and it's an Unplugged.

That's a good point--we wouldn't want The Who to be accused of imitating Zep
when we ALL know it's always been the other way around!!   :  )

>All new music...and it's a new album. Which is not to say that they can't do
a video
>concert (certainly they would) with old and new music on it...but just
release the new
>stuff on the CD, say I. The complete Siege, for instance. How's that for a
compromise?

It'd be great!  Now that we've settled all the difficult decision-making for
Pete, Roger and John, all they've got to do is the easy part:  Perform how we
want them to!

Rich B.