Re: Fillmore East 1968 BootS

 plus five bonus tracks said to be from the Marquee Club in June
>of 1964:  "Long Tall Shorty", "Pretty Things", "Smokestack Lightning",
>"Money", and "Here 'Tis" which is misnamed 'Here This'.  Other errors are
>'Filmore' with only one L and crediting "My Way" to Pete.

>Also, I don't recall seeing the five "bonus" tracks mentioned above on any
>other boot, whether CD or vinyl.  Is this true?

Rich B:

Those tracks are on a vinyl boot called Dance To Keep From Crying, Marquee
Club June 1963 (although it IS from `64), and it also has Dance (To Keep
>From Crying) and Young Man Blues. Money and Smokestack Lightning are part of
somewhat extended jams, one of which plays off the You Really Got Me riff.
Pretty Thing (not Things) is the actual title, BTW. The vinyl is offspeed
(slow), which I can correct. Damned good sound, too, considering (and
comparing it to the Beatles' Star Club tapes).

                   Cheers                   ML