>I'd like to see Pete pick up his banjo.
>
>JenniferD
>"A Guitar"        _________
>\---\____________/         \
> :::=====================I  |
>/---/            \_________/

Jen:

"A Banjo."

Now I can see that. Are you sure it's not a mandolin?
I still think it looks like something completely different...

While we're on the subject...
On the one hand, I'd love to see The Who live and acoustic (at least to some
degree), I'd hate to see another "Unplugged." Because Pete was doing it
himself long before it became fashionable (as he said himself) and has never
gotten credit for yet another innovation. If they were to tread on that
much-traveled ground, they should at the least have completely new material
for it. No old songs. They've done that, and done it again. A new Who album,
live and acoustic, would be very welcome.

                   Cheers                   ML