Re: The Relay & The WHO club

Ty, re:

>About 7 years ago there was this really cool magazine published by some
women entitiled "The Relay"  It contained interviews, relevant news, and lots
of other stuff.   Does anyone know what ever happened
>to this MAgazine or if it still exists?

I'm not the Digest's gossip columnist, but...  "The Relay" is a bit of a sore
subject around here. Diane Hatz, it's former publisher, is on this list, but
I don't think she's posted to it at least since I've been around... however,
from what I understand, another list member and "former" (?) associate of the
rag, Wendy Catrell, "allegedly" took list member's money for a "new"
subscription and then never produced it, and never refunded the money. I'm
not really sure who else (if any) were involved in this "scandal", but it's a
pretty sad affair... I used to buy my copy in NYC as I don't believe in
subscribing to something that's published on an irregularly scheduled basis.

>>What about The Who Club.

I heard that one was long gone... There is a new "official" one, called "The
Naked Eye" out of England. I was a bit skeptical at first, but was fairly
impressed by it's first issue... If you need more info, let me know...

-wf