Re: ST:NG, (no Who content)

Chris, re:

>OK, so what actors do you like (besides Rog & Keith)?  Not just Star Trek,
>anybody...

I'm not Gene Coons, but... I know exactly where you are going with this...
I'll say this about that... I like a lot of actors. Some because they're
versitile and gifted, others because they're purely entertaining and some,
just because they're there. Unfortunately, Patrick Sewage is basically dull,
except for the shine on his head. I'm sorry if my opinion upsets your apple
cart...

-wf