"Eric the Unready" and The Who

Maybe this question was already discussed here three years ago, but I will ask
anyway.

Does anybody know the computer adventure game "Eric the Unready"?  In its
Wednesday episode, it contains a nice allusion to The Who:  The elf in the
Shady Area invites Eric to play the shells game with the words "Who's next?",
and the prize he has to offer are "Pictures of Lily" (woodcuts, kind of
medieval pornography).

My question is:  Does anybody recognize the musician in the background of the
Shady Area?  To me, it seems like he has nothing to do with The Who - he must
be a caricature of someone else...

Anyway, though this game is already an old-fashioned one (1993), I still
recommend it to everybody who likes sarcastic and silly humour.  (I regret that
my knowledge of American "culture" - TV shows etc. - is not sufficient to
understand every joke...)  Especially WFang will enjoy it because it contains a
great parody of Star Trek in its Friday episode...

Bernd   ---   `He said:  Son, now, here's some little something...'