Not Re: Aussie Who covers

On Fri, 19 Apr 1996 dbowler@MGDESTMX01.ERIN.GOV.AU wrote:

> PS - re the Moon movie - I don't think Roger et al should play themselves - if
> they appear it should be in a different role.  Perhaps they can all be playing
> pinball in the background during a pub scene.  Or at the end of the films
> credits the camera could pan back to show them in a theater having just watched
> the film and arguing over how good it was - perhaps tearing up seats in the
> process.

Or, to merge 2 recent threads, give them cameos as MCA record execs.  As
for the soundtrack to this movie, should it be material performed by the
band (this could be an outlet for some of the live unreleased concert
material) or new covers a la Backbeat?

Shane Matheson						MechEng/CompSci UWO

	"I smash guitars because I like them. " -- Pete Townshend