Aussie Who covers

For those interested in covers...

I was flicking through some 2nd-hand singles the other day and came across one
by Ray Brown (popular Aussie pop idol of the 60's) titled "Ivor The Engine
Driver" credited to Townshend (on Festival FK-1880 for you list compilers out
there).  Sure enough it is based on the "Ivor" part from "A Quick One..." -
quite a good version too.

Another cover which I know of but have yet to hear is by another popular Aussie
60's group The Twilights (lead singer Glen Shorrock of Little River Band fame)
who are probably most famous for their rendition of "Needle In A Hay Stack".
They cover "La la la lies" on (I think) their 1st LP.  They were supposedly
heavily influenced by groups such as The Who, The Animals, Yardbirds etc and
have probably covered other Who tracks.

Regards,
Denis.

PS - re the Moon movie - I don't think Roger et al should play themselves - if
they appear it should be in a different role.  Perhaps they can all be playing
pinball in the background during a pub scene.  Or at the end of the films
credits the camera could pan back to show them in a theater having just watched
the film and arguing over how good it was - perhaps tearing up seats in the
process.