EC "Eyesight for the Blind"

I saw a post the other day asking if anyone had heard Eyesight for the Blind
on the new 4-cd Clapton: Live in the 70's box set.  I have.  I just picked
it up and Eyesight was recorded live at the Providence Civic Center on June
25th, 1975.  It was performed as a two-part, 24 minute song along with Why
Does Love Got To Be So Sad?  The first 16 minutes or so is Eyesight and then
it slips into the later.  As an added bonus Carlos Santana joins Clapton on
this number and they often are trading killer guitar licks!

As for the rest of the Clapton set: Claptons voice has never been his strong
point, and on live albums it stands out more than on studio albums, but his
sinceraty pulls most of the performences through.  On the other hand, his
guitar ofter comes to life live as he plays looser than in the studio.  As
was a tradition in the 70's many of the songs are strethced out with guitar
solo's, but in the case of Clapton this is usually an asset.

As far as getting back to the Who, does anybody know what the next reissues
are going to be and when to expect them?

Also, is there any truth to the post I read about the agressive advertising
campain that MCA is supposed to be launching with the likes of Michael
Jordan, or was that a wishful joke??

James C.