Re: "H"-less Pete

>According to NBC's listings,  Pete Townshend will be a guest on Conan
>     O'Brien's Late Night on Friday March 3.  I didn't notice before
>     because they spelled it Pete Townsend!

I can almost forgive a TV show for such stupidity.  After all, it's TV.

What really hurts is the limited edition, numbers and signed, poster of Pete
by George Rose (a fairly famous photorgrapher), on which Rose writes:  "Pete
Townsend, New York City, 1982"!!
I'd be too embarrassed to have PT sign it, even if I got the chance.

Mick Noland