Re: MCA

My It's Hard cd has all the lyrics in, and it isn't all silver, so it
isn't an early pressing.  I checked my booklet, and it seems like you just
didn't have the middle page stapled in.

gary m, I also made the same mistake on the lyrics to You Better, You Bet.
I had to see them written out before I actually knew it was "shove me back
into line now.

One last note, I give my award for the best "I'm not ___, but" to whoever
said she wasn't Biggus Dickus' wife.  ("Incontinentia....Buttocks")

cober