Pete tix

Well, I called up at 9AM on monday for the NY Pete tix, and there was a
recording playing, saying Pete tix went on sale at 10.  Then I called up at
10 and didn't get through till 20 after, and they only had one ticket left
for Saturday night.  I took it, of course.

My question is, when did they really go on sale?  Was I fooled by the
recorded message and the tix really went on sale at 9?  Should I be kicking
myself right now for being so gullible? (I've left myself open with that last
sentence).

And for the 10 million dollar question . . . . ANYONE HAVE ANY TIX FOR ANY OF
THE NY SHOWS FOR SALE?

PDooger

"You got altered information  . . . "  PT