Roger's defense & affection for the Who

Amira: way to go ! I felt my heart crack a little too, when I read what that
guy said about Roger.

<They say that great minds think alike! :-)  I hate it when people say stuff
<like (Tom take note ;-) "Roger Daltrey is the least talented frontman of any
<band I know."  Some guy in a record store said that to me---my heart shattered
<and fell to the floor.  How could anyone say such things about my dear,
<darling Roger, the love of my life???  Even Pete with his stellar voice can't
<belt it out like Roger can.  So to all of you critics out there who think that
<all Rog is good for is screaming and destroying tamborines, stick it up your
<Picard-hole!!!
        <shock>  What gaul!  Insulting THE Roger Daltrey!  Talk about rude!

ON ANOTHER NOTE...
<in movie-psychiatrist voice>
        Scott, why is it that you love the Who?  Tell us.

<normal> I know what you mean.  <country> Them boys shore 'nuff do mean a
lot.         <teary sniffle>
        I can't imagine hard rock without them!

JenniferD
"A Guitar"        _________