Re: The Who Digest Vol 3 Num 105

Hi Who fans! Does anyone know if PT's coming North? I live outside of Toronto,
and am hoping he comes here again(93 was GREAT).
RE: fave Roger tracks...Have to say Say It Aint So Joe, Near To Surrender, and
Bitter and Twisted.(does anyone know actuall WHO tracks from album?)
Here's a new topic...what would you like to hear Pete cover? I think he'd rip up
 Elvis's It Hurts Me! (he did Thats All Right Mama at the Brixton show!).

MCA...what a bunch of wimps. They butchered the Who's catalog for years(crappy
Greatest hits packages..except Wholigans!) They've got it..RELEASE THE GOOD LIVE
STUFF!!!!! Whatever happened to studio Summertime Blues/Youngman Blues? Heard
sshitty boots of them. Iread somewhere that Live at Isle ofWright is

 coming out in UK. Now there at least is SOMETHING!