Pete and Keith

Kent Compton wrote:

>Am I the only one who realizes how many great songs he's had
>"outside" of the band

No, I too realize this...Pete makes my heart beat faster when I
hear his songs, especially when HE sings them.  I love Roger's
voice too, but Pete's the man for me!
As for Jim Carrey doing Keith Moon, I don't know if that was
supposed to be a joke or not, but I cannot imagine him doing it.

I'm no Gina Lolabridgida but I wonder if he could do Keith
justice?  I suppose there were doubts about Tom Cruise doing
certain roles but...well it's just IMHO.
Carrey was good in Peggy Sue got Married, and when he was Fire
Marshall Bill on In Living Color... -Lynn