Re: MCA

On Mon, 15 Apr 1996 Litgo@aol.com wrote:

> Speaking of MCA's nonfeasance, because the talk had turned to Athena, I
> opened my It's Hard CD(MCA) out of curiosity to see what it had for lyrics,
> and, much to my surprise, it had Athena and part of cry if you want. Who do
> they think they're distributing, REM?

My MCA It's Hard has all the lyrics in it, though I think it may have been
one of the very early pressings, because the disc is all silver, not
silver with the middle bit clear, like they do now.  The only other CD I
have like that is my first run copy of with the beatles.  It sounds like
the second sheet may not have been stapled in, in which case you'd be
missing the last verse of Athena, and only have the last half of It's
Hard.

> The vinyl had full lyrics. And I understand space limitations could prevent
> them from wanting to spend extra $ to include the lyrics, but to include 1.8

My booklet has 6 pages with white text on a black background, except the
top 1" is grey instead of black, and all the lyrics to all the songs are
there.

My question is: has anyone ever played Space Duel, and how did it compare
to other games from that time like Galaxian and Centipede?  Looking at
the controls it looks like it may have been similar to Asteroids or Omega
Race, but with 2 player head to head.

Shane Matheson						MechEng/CompSci UWO

	"I smash guitars because I like them. " -- Pete Townshend