Re: German Apple Scrumplings

Bernd, re:

>Where I live?  In a rather provincial area:  Bayreuth, Upper Franconia,
>Bavaria.

I'm not Franz Liszt, but... if I was you... I'd be tuned into when they have
those famous Schallplatten shows! I saw one advertised in Stuttgart (but for
a different date then when we were there--saw some nice Mercedes being made,
though...) and did attend one in Heidelberg, which was small, but very good,
vinyl, CDs, boots, etc...

One of the very nice things about your country (besides the fact that it's
both beautiful & clean) is it's very easy to get from city to city on the
Autobahn... (we did about 3,100 miles in 6 days...)

-wf  tchuß