Re: Reality

> I also sort of wonder why some people use the names of "Star Trek" figures
> instead of using words like "fuck" and "shit" and "piss". Anyone who is
> interested in The Who should not be offended (my mouth made a little "o" and
> my right hand raised to cover it) by these words. These are rather foul
> words, but they can be used tastefully.

I'm not calling myself John Mason, but all this <Star Trek> stuff is just a
running gag here on the list, as well as the `I'm not ___, but' intro.  WFang
uses the <Star Trek> code consistently, the rest of us only occasionally.  Of
course you are free to use whatever words you like as long as you use them
tastefully :-).  You may even mention other bands' names, but in this case you
have to be even more tasteful...

> I don't get what "Star Trek" and The Who have in common.

They have quite a lot of common fans on this list, including me.

Bernd