Re: Reality (no Who content)

>I don't personally care for Star Trek but like The Who it does seem to
>inspire fanaticism in its followers.

Joe:

I'm not a Tribble...
As long as you (and others) realize that everyone who enjoys those shows is
NOT a fanatic...some of us just like good SF and did before ST existed. Some
of us even write (non-ST) SF. We cannot judge a form of entertainment by its
most extreme followers (otherwise, Mark David Chapman was the ultimate
Beatles fan...and I'm sure he thought so).

                   Cheers                   ML