Re: hyde park-quad

In a message dated 96-04-12 16:29:05 EDT,
MishuraM@washpost.com (Mishura, Michael J.)
writes:

>anyone on the list going across the pond ...

     After it's confirmed and I can get an idea
for a budget, I'm strongly considering it. I hear
England can be a nice place to visit as long as
you avoid the IRA and leaders of the Labor
Party, and I don't get out often enough ...

>... there are some limeys on the  list, right?

     I've never heard any accents in my e-mail
or gotten any advice on avoiding scurvy, but
I think so ...  :}