Re: Local Radio Station

>Chicagoans:
>
>I still [think] XRT has by FAR the strongest love of the Who (that I've seen
anywhere:
>LA, Denver, Clearwater).  I've heard Shakin' All Over, Rough Boys, etc

I don't get to listen to WXRT too often, but until quite recently a big Who
fan was one of the song programmers at Madison Wisconsin's WMMM and she saw
to it that much of Pete's solo stuff made it on the air.  For awhile when I'd
be driving around and hear some obscure solo song on the radio (i.e., lesser
known than Rough Boys) I would immediately fear that Pete was dead and I was
hearing a tribute using songs that you otherwise would never hear.  But when
I looked and confirmed that WMMM was the station I'd been listening to, my
heart would quickly return to its normal rate.

Rich B.

NP:  Heart To Hang Onto