No Subject

I'm sorry to close a discussion but the worst opening act anyone has
ever had, not limited to the Who (although it was our boys) was the
Rockets opening for them in 1981 in Birmingham, Alabama.  I drove from
Athens,GA and got there early enough to endure their whole 9 hour (OK,
you know what I mean) set.  Their claim to fame was an incredibly lame
version of "Oh Well" and their attempt to get the crowd to echo their
shouts of "Turn it Up" only to get met with stony silence still cause
me nightmares.