Re: Baba's Hidden (Political rant)

     People have got to FUCKIN' GROW UP!  And, STOP ASKING THE GOD DAMN
>GOVERNMENT TO TAKE CARE OF THEM!  They are just people, too.  And, let's face
>it:  Who do you take care of?  Your family, and generally no one else.  AND
>THEY DO THE SAME THING!  The only difference is that THEY are The Sons Of
>Bitches Who Make The Laws!

 "Never underestimate the power of human stupidity." L. Long

>     Yes, I loved that quote as soon as I saw it.

It's not only stupidity. It's laziness.  People are too lazy to take
responsibility to educate their kids.  IMO people WANT to be told what to
do, because then they don't have to think for themselves.  If you think the
US is bad, you should see this country.  It's even more true here.

cmh
http://www.trn.or.jp:80/~chris/
150 東京都渋谷区東 3-12-12
3-12-12 Shibuya-ku Higashi, Tokyo 150