PT LA Show

Seats to an April 29 House of Blues show went on sale yesterday (Monday)
morning.  As previously posted, HOB said on Saturday that the LA Times
blurb was a "major misprint", but to call back Monday.  On Monday at
10AM, Ticketmaster said they didn't know anything, but to call back at
noon.  After playing speed dial to HOB for a while, I got in at 10:30 at
which time they took my credit card number and sold me 4 tickets.  I was
given a confirmation number and told to show up at 7:00pm on the night
of the show with a picture ID and my credit card;  I would get my
tickets at that time.

Can't wait.