Re: Who t-shirts

At 02:21 PM 04/09/96 EST, you wrote:
>Joe's post on Who t-shirts reminded me of something...
>
>A friend of my fathers has a t-shirt which apparently came out in response to
>the Cincinnati incident.  I'm not sure of the design but it carries a slogan
>something like "I'd walk over anyone to see The Who".  It was apparently taken
>off the market rather quickly due to its bad taste.
>
>Has anyone seen one of these or own one?
>
>Regards,
>Denis.

I've never seen one but it's right up there in the bad taste department with
the Stampede bootleg. Also the magazine I have with the title "Everybody
Goes Crazy Over The Who - What Really Happened in Cincinnati."

Joe
-----
Joe Giorgianni
South Glens Falls, NY  12803

If you are interested in the Who and their records please check out my web
page at:

http://www.capital.net/users/giorgian/